Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Shower

I have no excuse why it has been nearly a year since I have posted to this blog. So I will just jump right in and pretend I never took a break.

I am hosting a very casual baby shower and cookout this afternoon for a great friend who is having triplets - yikes! Despite the rain we are having today, the celebration shall go on.

I used 2 different stamps for this card. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes and the image is from A Muse Artstamps - Maternity Dress.


I love this set from Stampin' Up because they are so small and I can punch them out then pop them up on my cards. I could probably get rid of a lot of my other sets and just use this one. I can not remember the last time I made a card and didn't use this set of sentiments. They also work very well on their own without an image to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails