Friday, March 5, 2010

Hoosier Time


My sister and husband are HUGE Indiana Hoosier fans. They along with their kids had the opportunity to go to Bloomington with their daughter's basketball team to watch the ladies play and to get a backstage tour of the place. It sounds like they had a great time and so my sister wanted a couple thank you cards to send to those people who organized the trip.

Of course, she needed the card...as soon as possible...and I didn't have many supplies. Even if I had time, I am not sure I would have found many IU items in my scrapbook store down here in Knoxville, TN. So I used my Cricut to cut out the word Indiana and found some basketball paper in my stash. I had to use a larger card than I usually do to fit the word Indiana across the front. I still had to get creative and put it on a diagonal to get it all on there.

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and I used a new Stampin' Up! punch to punch it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails