Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photos After Dark

I really need to stop trying to take photos at night. With 2 kids though, that is usually when I get time to work and I like to take the photo right away, especially if I am mailing it out the next day. But no matter how I try, I just can not get a good photo after the sun goes down.

Both of these cards turned out really well but the photos sure do not show it.

This one is for a baby shower invitation. No stamps but the letters and hat were cut out using my cricut.


This was a valentine card from a few weeks back. I used my JustRite small letters for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need a card?

If you like any of the cards you see, let me know and I would be happy to make them for you. To see some, but not all, of the stamps I have available for your cards, click on 'Stamp Image Options' along the right side. If I don't have what you are looking for, just let me know, I love a reason to buy a new stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails